The polishing technology of the so-called hole punching machine is also called mirror machining. It is a flat surface machining process that produces a hole punching machine with a flat surface and a small deformation layer and no scratches. This type of polishing technology not only obtains the beautiful surface treatment of the workpiece, but also changes the wear resistance, corrosion resistance and other special properties of the material surface.
The surface polishing process of the equipment with pressure openings is different from the grinding process of other parts such as drill rods, and there is no significant metal loss: the polishing wheel of the polishing machine rotates at a high speed, and the friction between the workpiece and the polishing wheel generates high temperature, which makes the belt pressure open. The plasticity of the surface of the hole machine is improved. Under the action of the polishing force, the surface is plastically deformed, that is, the convex part is pressed in and flows; the concave part is filled in, so that the uneven surface is improved in mirror surface. .
The common polishing methods are as follows:
- Mechanical polishing. Mechanical polishing is a polishing method that obtains a smooth surface by cutting and plastically deforming the surface of the material, removing the polished protrusions, and generally using whetstone strips, wool wheels, and sandpaper; among them, ultra-refining can achieve a roughness effect of Ra0.008. Among the various methods, the roughness value is relatively low.
- Chemical polishing. Chemical polishing refers to dissolving the convex part of the surface of the punching machine in the chemical medium before the concave part, so as to obtain a smooth surface. The advantage of this method is that it does not require complicated equipment and can polish the shaped parts with high efficiency, but its core problem is the configuration of the polishing solution. Generally, the effect of Ra10 is achieved, which is also very harmful to the environment. This method is not adopted.
- Electrolytic polishing: The basic principle is the same as that of chemical polishing. The polished services is used as the anode and insoluble metal is used as the cathode. Both electrodes are immersed in the electrolytic cell at the same time. The selective anode dissolution is generated by direct current ionization reaction. In order to achieve the effect of removing fine burrs on the surface of the workpiece and increasing the brightness. The surface roughness that can be achieved by electrolytic polishing is related to the original surface roughness, which can generally be improved by two levels. Electrolytic polishing is mainly used for metal products and parts with small surface roughness. Ra may be less than.
- Ultrasonic polishing. Ultrasound is an elastic wave with a frequency exceeding 20kHz. It has a short wavelength and high frequency, and has a strong beam emission performance, which makes the energy highly concentrated. Ultrasonic polishing is a polishing method that uses ultrasonic waves as the driving force to push fine abrasive particles to impact the surface of the belt puncher at a very high speed, forcing the abrasive to process the surface to be processed, thereby reducing its surface roughness.
- Fluid polishing. It is the use of high-speed liquid to carry abrasive particles to scour the surface of the hole punching machine with a high pressure. The purpose of the mirror surface is greatly improved. Commonly used methods include abrasive jet machining, liquid jet machining, and hydrodynamic grinding.
In fact, the polishing of the equipment can become a mirror polishing, which not only has strict requirements on the surface finish of the workpiece, but also has high requirements on the accuracy and tolerance of the workpiece. Generally, the surface polishing only requires a smooth surface; electrolytic polishing, fluid In general, it is difficult to precisely control the accuracy of the workpiece. Therefore, if you want to obtain a high precision effect with a hole punching machine, you must use mechanical polishing.