I often hear precision metal processing. Do you know about the operating specifications of precision metal processing? Today, PTJ SHOP takes you through years of industry experience to learn about the precision metal processing technology and operating specifications.
Precision metal processing technology:
- 1. The machining process road has great uncertainty. A component or product can have a variety of processes, and the variety of machinery and equipment and fixtures required for the production process are numerous.
- 2. Because the hardware manufacturing enterprises are mainly scattered processing, the quality and yield of the products depend largely on the technical level of the workers, and the degree of automation is mainly at the unit level, such as CNC machine tools and flexible manufacturing systems.
- 3.product parts generally use a combination of self-made and outsourcing processing. For example, special processes such as electroplating, sand blasting, oxidation, silk screen laser engraving will be entrusted to external manufacturers for processing.
- 4.the demand for more parts, the shop site often needs to fill a large number of requisition orders and will see a “one-word” production list, if there is a process, you also need to fill out a large number of process transfer orders.
Precision metal processing operation specifications:
- 1. When processing products. The operator must adhere to the correct posture, and must have a satisfactory energy to perfuse the work. If it is found to be unwell, for personal safety, it is necessary to leave the job immediately and report to the supervisor of the workshop or a higher level leader. When operating, it is necessary to meet ideas, stop chattering, and cooperate with each other. The operator must not operate in an irritated and tired state. For personal safety, avoid troubles and ensure safe operation. Before entering the job, all employees check whether their clothing meets the operation requirements. Slippers, high heels, and clothing that affects safety are forbidden, and hard hats are required for long hair.
- 2. Check whether the moving part is filled with lubricating oil before the mechanical operation, then initiate and check whether the clutch and brake are normal, and work the machine for 1-3 minutes, and stop the operation when there is any problem with the machine.
- 3. When the mold is replaced, the power supply is first closed, and the punching machine part stops working before the initial equipment and debugging of the mold. After the equipment adjustment is completed, the flywheel is manually tested twice by hand. In order to avoid unnecessary bumps between the machine and the product to be processed, it is necessary to check whether the upper and lower molds are symmetrical and reasonable, whether the screws are consolidated, and whether the pressure ring is reasonable. In the orientation.
- 4. It is necessary to wait for other personnel to leave the cnc machining mechanical work area and take away the sundries on the workbench before initiating the power-on machine.
- 5. When the machine is working, stop the hand from reaching into the working area of the slider to stop the workpiece from being taken and placed by hand. It is necessary to use a tool that conforms to the specifications when taking and placing the workpiece in the die. If the machine is found to have abnormal motion or machine failure, immediately close the power switch for viewing. After the machine is started, it is transported by one person and mechanically operated. Others may not press the electric building or the foot pedal switch board. For the safety of others, it is not possible to put the hand into the mechanical working area or touch the moving part of the machine by hand.
PTJ SHOP has rich experience in hardware processing industry, short processing period, strong development capability, fast delivery, quality and quantity, to meet customer’s exclusive customization needs, precision metal processing, PTJ SHOP is your choice.