1. The purpose of precision machining is to eliminate the internal stress generated during the blank manufacturing process and prepare for the final heat treatment. Generally, it is arranged before rough titanium machining to improve the cutting performance of the material and help eliminate residual internal stress.
2. The final heat treatment should generally be arranged before and after rough machining and finishing. For example, carburizing and quenching should be arranged before finishing. Heat treatment with less deformation can be arranged after finishing.
3. Aging treatment The purpose of aging treatment is to eliminate internal stress. Aging treatment is divided into natural aging. Aging treatment is generally arranged after rough titanium machining. For parts with higher precision requirements, an aging treatment can be arranged after semi-finishing.
4. Surface treatment For surface anti-corrosion or surface decoration, the production process refers to the entire process of making products from raw materials. For machine production, it includes the transportation and storage of raw materials, the manufacture of blanks, and the content of the production process is very extensive. Seen as a production system with input and output, making the enterprise more resilient and competitive.
5. In the production process, the process of turning it into a finished product is the main part of the production process. The heat treatment that changes the material properties is a process, and the process is composed of one or several sequential processes.
6. The precision titanium machining process is the basic unit of the process, the part of the process that is continuously completed for one or a group of workpieces, and the content of the process is completed continuously.