1. 100% corrosion resistance in any concentration of sulfuric acid machining hastelloy solution below 70 ℃, the corrosion rate is about 0.1mm / a;
2. The corrosion rate in various concentrations of hydrochloric acid at room temperature is not higher than 0.1mm / a; in various concentrations of hydrochloric acid at 65 ℃ is also less than 0.5 mm / a, is it known whether oxygenation in hydrochloric acid, the corrosion resistance Significantly affected;
3. The corrosion rate in hydrofluoric acid does not exceed 0.25 mm / a, and under the condition of 55% H3PO4 + 0.8% HF at boiling temperature, the corrosion rate is greater than 0.75 mm / a;
4. It is corrosion-resistant in all concentrations of dilute nitric acid at room temperature or higher, with a corrosion rate of about 0.1mm / a, and any concentration of chromic acid, organic acid and other mixed solutions at 60-70 ℃ All have good corrosion resistance, and the corrosion rate is less than 0.125 mm / a and 0.175 mm / a, respectively;
5. It is one of the few materials that can withstand the corrosion of dry and wet chlorine gas. Hastelloy machining can be used under the conditions of dry and wet chlorine gas exchange corrosion; At 750 ℃, the corrosion rate is 0.16 mm / a.
Reactor high-temperature structural parts of nuclear energy industry chemical industry, petroleum industry container heat exchanger, plate cooler acetic acid capacity and acid product