Our company uses industrial pure titanium as the front panel, aluminum alloy as the backplane, and polyethylene as the core composite plate. Tensile rigidity and surface smoothness. Titanium-plastic composite panels are mainly used for roofing and curtain wall systems of high-end buildings and other places that have high requirements on the strength and corrosion resistance of the panels. Titanium is a precious metal.
Titanium-zinc composite board is a new type of high-grade aluminum-plastic board building material made of titanium-zinc alloy board as the front panel, 3003H26 (H24) aluminum board as the backboard, and high-pressure low-density polyethylene (LDPE) as the core material. It combines the characteristics of titanium zinc plate (metallic texture, surface self-healing function, long service life, good plasticity, etc.) and the advantages of flat composite plate and high bending resistance. It is a model of combining classic art and modern technology. In the early days of use, the distant view is a brand-new blue-gray of nature, and the close-up view shows the simple quality of natural metal. Over time, the surface of the titanium-zinc plate exposed to the atmosphere will gradually form a dense and hard anti-corrosion layer of zinc carbonate to prevent the plate surface from further corrosion. Even if there are scratches and flaws, they will completely disappear in this evolution process. For those buildings that need to create a strong sense of nature, it is undoubtedly an ideal decoration material, especially suitable for the environment with a strong natural and historical atmosphere, which can add unique charm to modern architecture and classical architecture. It has good strength and rigidity to withstand the strong wind and other harsh climate environment. Good plasticity, easy to process and install, conducive to three-dimensional modeling, can adapt to changing layout requirements, can fully publicize the personality of the architect, to meet its rich creative imagination and inspiration requirements.
Titanium plastic composite board features:
(1) Strong corrosion resistance, whether in industrial areas, heavily polluted urban areas, rural areas, or coastal areas, after several years, the natural surface of titanium will not change color.
(2) Good mechanical properties. The tensile strength of industrial pure titanium is higher than that of ordinary carbon structural steel.
(3) has better resistance to epidemic labor and creep resistance.
(4) No magnetization effect, industrial pure titanium resistivity and thermal conductivity are similar to stainless steel.
(5) Industrial pure titanium is a self-retaining metal, and the surface scratches can heal automatically.
(6) Industrial pure titanium is used for compounding in the annealed state, with good workability (similar to stainless steel).
(7) The density of industrial pure titanium is 4.5X103kg / m3, which is 1.7 times of aluminum and 60% of steel. Good plasticity, elongation ≥30%.
(8) The surface can be subjected to various treatments, such as hair treatment, mirror treatment or cone treatment, etc., and can also be processed into red, black, white and other colors.
Titanium zinc composite board features:
(1) Long service life. The surface of the titanium-zinc alloy panel can naturally form a dense oxide layer (zinc carbonate) to prevent further corrosion, and can be used in an environment with poor atmospheric conditions.
(2) The panel does not need painting or other anti-corrosion treatment, and has a metallic texture.
(3) The panel has a self-healing function, which automatically heals after scratching without leaving traces.
(4) The rigidity is large, and it is not easy to bend and deform.
(5) The surface is smooth and the decoration effect is good.
(6) has certain sound insulation, heat insulation and energy saving functions.
(7) In addition to the original color of the metal, the color of the panel can also be pre-processed into blue gray, black gray, copper green, etc.
(8) Easy to process and shape. It can be processed and formed in the factory, and can also be installed while processing at the construction site, which is beneficial to shorten the construction period.
(9) Good environmental coordination. Low reflectivity, will not cause light pollution; can be recycled 100%.