The materials processed by CNC lathes are usually free-cutting steel and copper. Free-cutting steel contains high sulfur S and ortho-P materials. Sulfur and manganese exist in the form of manganese sulfide in steel. The manganese sulfide plays a lubricating role in the steel, making the steel easier to cut, thereby improving the production schedule of the lathe. So what should we pay attention to when machining CNC watch case lathes?
1. Conscientiously implement the relevant provisions of the “General Operating Rules for Metal Cutting Machine Tools”.
2. Conscientiously implement the following general regulations on lathes:
- 1. When aligning the workpiece, only use the hand to move the chuck or open the lowest speed for alignment, not high-speed alignment.
- 2. When changing the rotation direction of the spindle, stop the spindle first, and do not change the rotation direction suddenly.
- 3. When loading and unloading the chuck, only turn the V-belt by hand to drive the spindle to rotate. It is absolutely forbidden to directly drive the machine tool to loosen or tighten it. At the same time, block wooden boards on the bed surface to prevent accidents.
- 4. The tool should not be installed too long, the cnc watch case gasket should be flat and the width should be the same as the width of the bottom of the tool.
- 5. It is forbidden to drive the reverse rotation to brake the spindle rotation during work.
3. Conscientiously implement the following special regulations concerning some special lathes:
(1) Turn-wheel type hexagonal lathe:
- 1. It is not allowed to process curved and rough bar materials.
- 2. When loading the material, the material head must be aligned with the chuck hole, and lightly punched in, and no random knocking is allowed.
(2) Program-controlled transfer lathe:
According to the technological requirements, pre-select items such as the spindle speed, the feed of the tool post, the trajectory of the tool post and cnc watch case the continuous offside of the work step program. Put the electric knob in the “adjustment” position for test run, confirm that there is no problem, and then put the electric knob in the automatic or semi-automatic position to work.