If you wish to have all the perks of being certified with the exam, you should checkout the Microsoft MS-100 Dumps offered in the ExamClubs’s Bootcamp Program.
Do you want to become a Microsoft certified? But, do not know the best certification to go with? Then, you have landed in the right place. Microsoft Azure has been making sure to deliver the best skills to the candidates with its cloud certifications. Moreover, Microsoft Azure has set standards for its certifications globally. The Azure certifications can help you take your career to a new level. Through this article, we will understand the pathway of Microsoft Azure certifications.
Firstly, let’s understand why Azure certifications are popular globally.
Microsoft Azure: Why is it in demand?
Microsoft Azure certification provides the required skills to the candidate for enhancing knowledge and experience. And, with an increase in demand, there has also been an extreme increase in opportunities for Microsoft Azure certified aspirants in past years. To better know this check the point given below,
- According to a survey from Microsoft, there are more than 1000 new customers that daily sign up to MS Azure. And, this means that around 365,000 companies adopt Azure over a year.
- And, there are more than 57% of the Fortune 500 companies that are using Azure.
- However, with the help of Azure, the commercial cloud revenue of Microsoft has increased by 104%.
- Most importantly, the UK government has officially accredited MS Azure and there is also MS Azure Government offering that is sponsored by the US Government.
Reasons to choose Cloud Certification
Before applying for any Azure certification, it is important to know what benefits you will get from the cloud certification for your career point of view.
- Firstly, Cloud has shown immense growth in the IT industry.
- Secondly, the businesses of all sizes are mostly being powered by the cloud
- Lastly, Cloud services are becoming important for IT enterprises. As the businesses will have many opportunities if they decide on moving to the cloud. But, there has been a lack of skill that results in the loss of revenue in companies. As a result, hiring is going on hiring in bulk.
Now, let’s know about the factors you need to keep an eye on before choosing the perfect certification.
Important Factors to Consider
There are certain factors that you need to check to get sure about which certification you should consider. The factors are,
- Firstly, technological experience. This means what experience you have in the technical field to determine whether you should go for advanced certification or start with a fundamental one. For example, a candidate who is a beginner will take the Azure fundamental certification that includes the AZ-900 exam.
- Then, present job roles. As it is always advisable to take a certification that suits your present job role. For instance, a .NET developer may attempt Azure developer certification and if you are completely new to the technology you begin with the Fundamentals certification.
- After that, your objective. This means that you have to set a particular goal for the future. That is to say, if you want to become a big data architect, you will take a big data cloud certification.
Now, we will talk about the different types of Microsoft Azure certifications.
Microsoft Azure: Certification types
A major part of the organizations globally is adopting cloud computing. Thus, this has shown a high increase in demand for professionals who are skilled in this particular area. And, keeping this in focus Microsoft offers a large variety of Azure certifications exams certifications to help you keep up with your career according to today’s business requirements.
Moreover, there has been an addition of new Azure certifications IT professionals and also new Azure role-based Azure certifications were launched. However, to choose the best certification, first, you must get familiar with all the certifications that Microsoft offers. Below the list of Azure Certifications has been provided,
Firstly, let’s know about the Azure Fundamental certifications.
Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900):
Clearing the Certification isn’t considered to be that much easy, you have to go through rigorous training and lots of Microsoft 70 462 Dumps would be needed to go through unless you have some expertise training courses like such offered at the ExamClubs.
Azure Fundamentals certifications are designed to illustrate the foundation level of knowledge of Azure-based cloud services. Moreover, the Azure Fundamentals that is well known as AZ-900 is for IT professionals who want to validate their knowledge of the Microsoft Azure platform.
Now, next are the Azure Associate level Certifications.
Associate level certifications were designed to demonstrate a knowledge of how to implement, monitor, and maintain Microsoft Azure solutions. Moreover, it includes important services related to computing, storage, network, and security for those in administrative and technical roles. The Certifications included in this are,
- Azure Administrator Associate
For the role of Azure Administrator Associate, you have to pass Exam AZ-103. And, for this exam, you must have an understanding of Azure applications, cloud, operating systems, and storage infrastructure. In addition, you must also know the working of virtualization tools and networking components. And, having a basic understanding of Command Line Interface and PowerShell.
- Azure Developer Associate
For this role, you are required to pass the AZ-203 exam. And, this exam has prerequisites that include, firstly, advance knowledge in developing apps and services by implementing tools and technologies provided on the Azure platform. And, at least 1 year of working experience in developing solutions with proficiency in at least one programming language that supports cloud.
- Azure Security Engineer Associate
For this position, you have to pass the AZ-500 exam that is Microsoft Azure Security Technologies. However, the prerequisites for this exam include that you should have knowledge of implementing security controls on the Azure platform. And, it also includes virtualization, Amazon Kubernetes Service, and clouds N-tier architecture. Moreover, you must have the ability to use security tools for recognizing and protecting applications and data.
In this level, there will be a demonstration of solutions architect’s knowledge expertise in computing, networking, storage, security, and designing solutions that are running on Azure. The Certifications that come under this level are,
- Azure Solutions Architect Expert
To earn this role you need to pass two exams that are, AZ-300 and AZ-301. Firstly, for the AZ-300 exam that is Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies, you need 1-year experience in working with the Azure platform. And, there is also a requirement of basic knowledge in data management, identity, security, and IT operations.
On the other hand, for the AZ-301 exam or Microsoft Azure Architect Design exam, the prerequisites are the same as for the AZ-300. But, you have to pass the AZ-300 exam to be eligible for the AZ-301 exam.
- Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
For the role of Azure DevOps Engineer Expert, you have to pass the AZ-400: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions exam. And, this exam requires that the candidates should have knowledge of Azure administration and development. Moreover, you must have the ability to design and implementing DevOps practices for configuration management, building, and testing using the Azure technologies.
After getting the basic details about the different certifications of Microsoft Azure, the next step is where to start from!
Which Azure certifications to start with?
If we talk about the certifications, there are many different certifications and exams available according to your job-role. But, for those who are new to Azure, the best-recommended certification is the Azure Fundamentals. For this, you have to pass the foundational level exam that is AZ-900. And, the AZ-900 exam is a stepping stone for moving towards the associate and expert level Azure certifications.
Now, let’s understand why it is mostly recommended for entering into the world of Azure Certification.
Getting into the AZ-900 Exam
Microsoft AZ-900 exam is mostly recommended as the people who do not have a technical background but have a basic knowledge of the cloud concepts can apply for this. Moreover, this exam will cover the basic cloud concepts, the core services of Azure, Azure support and pricing, and security, trust, compliance, and privacy.
Further, in this, there are four domains included in the AZ-900 exam course that will help you for your exam preparation.
Talking about the preparation part.
Preparing for the Microsoft Azure Certification
This is the important part as you give most of the time in preparation so, there is a need to have a good plan to pass the exam. And, for this, it is required to have the best available study resources and material. As a result, many websites out there are providing solutions for this. That is to say, they provide unique study resources with a bulk of practice test questions to help you crack the exam.
Likewise, Microsoft also provides resources and learning paths for Azure certifications to get clear with the exam. To better understand about this check the information below,
Learning Paths for Microsoft Azure
There are various learning paths provided by Microsoft to help you during the certifications. This includes,
- Firstly, the Microsoft Learning Platform. It is the leading learning resource to get the right information about the exam. And, you can easily have access to these on Microsoft Azure Certification page and there you can select the certification you want the information about.
- Next is, Microsoft Documentation. This will help you explain the fundamentals of Azure. Moreover, you will get to know the different scales of different Azure services.
- After that, Instructor-Led Training. This is basically online learning and training sessions by certified expert instructors. Moreover, these are on-demand classrooms where you can arrange the classes according to your convenience and then study.
- Lastly, Joining the study groups. This will be beneficial while preparing for the exam. As the study groups will help you stay connected with the people in the same field. Moreover, you can share your doubts and queries in that group.
Most importantly, there are various Microsoft Azure tutorials that are available for providing expert-level knowledge. This will for sure help you get in-depth information about the exam including the important concepts.
Achieving Microsoft certification requires a lot of hard work, determination, and a focused mindset. The Microsoft Azure certification will test your ability to do the technical tasks and many opportunities to apply for. Moreover, try to get hands-on experience according to the certification you are applying for. And, to help you out you can use help from the training providers like Testprep training to get the details with expert assistance.
Learn and enhance your Microsoft Azure skills. Pass the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam Now!
We would be discussing the ways for clearing. I would suggest you focus on the below-mentioned resources and also check out the Microsoft AZ 500 Dumps offered at the ExamClubs, they are the best when it comes to Certifications Vendor.