Laser machining refers to the use of the thermal effect of the laser beam projected on the surface of the material to complete the two-dimensional code engraving process, including laser cutting, laser engraving (laser marking) and so on. Because laser has four characteristics of high brightness, high directivity, high monochromaticity and high coherence, it brings some excellent characteristics that laser machining plastic products do not have in other common machining methods.
The specific applications of laser machining in the plastic industry are as follows:
Laser cutting plastic products
Plastic laser cutting is to focus the laser beam on the surface of the plastic material, use the high temperature characteristics of the laser to melt the material, and use a compressed gas coaxial with the laser beam to blow away the molten plastic product, and make the laser beam and plastic product follow a certain trajectory. The process of relative motion, so as to form a certain shape.
Specific applications of laser cutting plastic products:
- Laser cutting plastic nozzle: laser cutting quality is good, belongs to non-contact cutting, cutting edge is little affected by heat, there is almost no thermal deformation of the workpiece, completely avoiding the slump formed during die punching, laser cutting seam is smooth and flat, generally not Requires secondary machining.
- Laser cutting machining to make new plastic product samples: Laser cutting machining can increase the speed of new product development: After the product drawing is formed, laser machining can be performed immediately, and samples of new plastic products can be obtained in the shortest time.
- Laser cutting molding to produce plastic products: saving plastic mold investment: plastic laser cutting machining does not require molds, no mold consumption, no need to repair molds, saving mold replacement time, thereby saving machining costs and reducing production costs, especially for large pieces Machining of products or small batches of plastic products.
Laser engraving of plastic products
Plastic laser engraving is a laser two-dimensional code engraving process that uses the high energy density characteristics of laser to irradiate the surface of plastic products, vaporize the surface material of the product and produce a clear pattern.
Specific applications of laser engraving plastic products:
- Laser engraving product logo: The laser engraving product logo has very clear and delicate characteristics, and has the advantage of never wearing.
- Laser engraving metal machining of plastic product patterns: laser engraving machining can engraving and machining any complex patterns. The effect of two-dimensional code engraving patterns is clear and delicate, which has advantages superior to other machining methods.