Cnc Machining Aluminum
Make Your Work Less Hassle
NEED NOT TO LOOK FURTHER BECAUSE PINJIN IS HERE TO HELP
MINGHE factory is a precision 5 axis cnc machine shop capable of Cnc machining aluminum parts to customer specification (conventional and 5 axis machining).
We can machine to print and accept the most common file formats including: .dwg .SLDPRT,dxf .iges .step .sat as well as .pdf files. If you don’t see your file format here let us know.Please send us files to: [email protected] can accept both small and large run working of custom machined parts.
Manufacturing aluminum parts explanation
CNC machining aluminum is a method of metal machining. According to the customer’s drawings and dimensions of the drawings, the shape, size, relative position and properties of the blanks become the whole process of qualified parts. The processing technology is required by the craftsman before processing. Work to avoid processing errors during processing and economic losses.
what is best aluminum for cnc machining？
（Classification and application of aluminum）
- 1xxx aluminum alloys are 99.00% pure aluminum. This implies they have reduced structural worth. In the annealed condition, they are extremely pliable and also possess a high level of deterioration resistance.
- 2xxx light weight aluminum alloys are known as copper alloys. Secret homes consist of outstanding machinability, limited cool formability (with the exception of when its annealed) and also fairly low deterioration resistance. These alloys are typically plated prior to application.
- 3xxx aluminum alloys all are made up of approximately 1% manganese. They are identified by no apparent loss in ductility, a high resistance to rust, and exceptional formability. These alloys are particularly well adapted to use in forming applications.
- 4xxx light weight aluminum alloys are differentiated by the addition of silicon. With its lower melting point, this series of alloys is predominantly used for manufacturing welding wire.
- 5xxx light weight aluminum alloys have magnesium included. These non-heat treatable alloys are famed for their strength, corrosion resistance, formability, and weldability. They are prominently used in a range of applications, such as shipbuilding, transport, bridges, and structures.
- 6xxx light weight aluminum alloys have both magnesium and silicon included. As warm treatable alloys, they are identified by their strength, rust resistance, and also formability. The combination of magnesium and also silicon allows these alloys to be solution warmth dealt with, which improves their stamina. They are, nevertheless, prone to cracking. These alloys are typically used in architectural extrusions.
- 7xxx aluminum alloys are made with a mix of zinc as well as magnesium or zinc and copper. They are understood to be incredibly strong, making them challenging to create. These alloys are used in lots of high-performance applications in the airplane, aerospace, and showing off devices industries.
Ultimately, there is no definite answer to which light weight aluminum alloy functions best for machining. With so many variables entailed, several aspects must be considered prior to selecting an alloy. Yet, due to aluminum’s adaptability and also versatility, there are numerous choices for finishing the job right. What is essential is that you match the right devices with the ideal alloy to make sure that you get the very best possible results at the best cost value.
If you need aluminum cnc machining services china we are one of the most capable and affordable sources specializing in manufacturing precision machined parts on advanced 5 axis cnc machines. With over two generations of knowledge and experience, our cnc machine shop is able to produce parts that require innovative tooling and fixturing in a timely manner with competitive price. We do cnc machining on 5 axis all kinds of aluminum with 6061 and 7075 being the most used .
- We provide Turning and Milling, 3 axis , 3+2 axis & continuous 5 axis machining).
- We accept both small and large run jobs, Minimum quantity for order is 1.
- Short lead times are often available 2-3 days.
- Standard lead time is 2 weeks.
Are you already thinking of availing aluminum CNC machining service? We can be a good services. We are a team of skilled professionals, who have a huge experience in providing quality aluminum CNC machining services. To know more about our services, please get in touch with our experts today. You can reach out to us both, via phone, as well as email. Give us a call on +86 15118255600, or simply mail us your requirements at [email protected].
Don’t forget the original intention, and always have to go. I have been engaged in the fabrication industry for 40 years. I have been engaged in the research of mechanical engineering. I have deep feelings for the mechanical fabrication industry. I hope to export China’s excellent supply capabilities through the BE-CU platform, so that the world can enjoy it. Parts manufacturing service with good quality, accurate delivery time and excellent price. At the same time, we are also working hard to explore how to promote the progress of the industry, and assume our mission-to make manufacturing smarter with technology and innovation!
Be-cu.com And Pinjin Founder