what is cnc lathe turning services?
CNC turning on a lathe uses the rotational motion of the workpiece and the linear or curved motion of the tool to change the shape and size of the blank and process it to meet the requirements of the drawing.
- Turning is a method of cutting a workpiece on a lathe using a workpiece relative to the tool rotation.
- The cutting energy for turning machining is mainly provided by the workpiece rather than the tool.
- Turning is the most basic and common cutting method, and it plays an important role in production.
- Turning is suitable for machining rotary surfaces.
- Most workpieces with rotary surfaces can be machined by turning, such as inner and outer cylindrical surfaces, inner and outer conical surfaces, end faces, grooves, threads and rotary forming surfaces.
- Among all types of metal cutting machine tools, lathes are the most widely used category, accounting for about 50% of the total number of machine tools.
- The lathe can be used to turn the workpiece with a turning tool, as well as drilling, reaming, tapping and knurling with drills, reamers, taps and knurling knives.
- According to the characteristics of the process, layout and structural characteristics, lathes can be divided into horizontal lathes, floor lathes, vertical lathes, turret lathes and profiling lathes, most of which are horizontal lathes.
Why Choose MINGHE Machining Services?
Minghe factory offers fast and accurate cnc manufacturing services. Our specialized CNC turning department consists of state-of-the-art CNC lathes. Coupled with our highly experienced machinists, we can program even the most complex turning operations. Many of our customers supply their own drawings, but if you don’t have your own, we can take your ideas and turn them into parts using our in house CAD/CAM capabilities.
- Productivity – We can manufacture parts from a broad range of metals, alloys, and plastics, ensuring that you can have your components made from the ideal material for the intended application.
- CAD/CAM capability- We perform many secondary processes in-house and can also manage outside processes performed by other shops, simplifying the part acquisition process for you and helping to provide you with complete parts.
- Versatility -Our in-house lathes can turn parts up to 30” in diameter. Regardless of the size and complexity of your CNC turning project,PTJ has the in-house talent and technology to cost effectively fulfill your CNC turning needs.
Are you already thinking of availing Cheap and precision cnc manufacturing services? We can be a good services. We are a team of skilled professionals, who have a huge experience in providing quality CNC turning machining services. To know more about our services, please get in touch with our experts today. You can reach out to us both, via phone, as well as email. Give us a call on +86 15118255600, or simply mail us your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org.