Custom non-standard cnc brass Shaft
MINGHE is a world class leader in the design, fabrication, cnc shaft machining , and implementation of custom built industrial equipment most specifically in the automotive, food, aeronautical, industries. Our diversified customer base will attest to our commitment and versatility in meeting each customers individual requirements.This complex parts’s process by machining brass.
- Product name:cnc brass parts
- Surface treatment:oxidation
- Product material:Brass
- Proofing cycle:7 days(100000 pcs/M)
- Application:other parts
- machining factory:PTJ
- Product Category:other parts
- Production Process:CNC machining
- Size:According to customer drawings
The PTJ factory has more than ten years of experience in Cnc machining services manufacturing passivation stainless steel silver machine special flange base and has a complete production system for surface treatment, structural processing and metal molds.
Minghe shaft machining brass advantage
1. OEM & ODM/MINGHEI Precision CNC machined parts
2. Quickly turnover in 10-30 days based on order quantities.
3. Tolerance control down to 0.001mm.
4. 3-4-5 axis CNC machining, turning, milling, grinding, drilling, tapping, WEDM, laser cutting and marking, ect.
5. Completed metal and plastic CNC parts with complex geometries. 6. Reply you in 8 hours and quote you in 24 hours.
Custom Cnc Engineering Solutions
Some problems demand unique solutions. Engineers at MINGHE deliver accurate, reliable, and cost efficient designs that are customized to meet specified lengths, shaft diameters, restricted clearance areas and so much more. For example, we created a modified version of our JTL that was capable of taper cutting up to 45°. For questions about a custom solution to meet specific needs, contact us.
Are you already thinking of availing CNC machining service? We can be a good services. We are a team of skilled professionals, who have a huge experience in providing quality CNC machining services. To know more about our services, please get in touch with our experts today. You can reach out to us both, via phone, as well as email. Give us a call on +86 15118255600, or simply mail us your requirements at email@example.com.
Reference:cnc machining china